WELCOME MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR.
We promise to touch the lives of young children positively and aim to produce happy and fulfilled pupils who will be ready to face future challenges with courage and confidence
To achieve this, emphasis is laid on the following aspects of learning:
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment in which children are encouraged to respect themselves and others. This includes learning to respect and apply religious and moral values.
- To prepare your child for academic success by fostering reading and math beginning at age 3.
- Creating an inspiring well-rounded learning experience for our children to unlock their full potentials
- Raise the self-esteem of all pupils and open door ways to learning.
- Help pupils to develop self-discipline and self-reliance.
- To develop children as well mannered attentive listeners who follows instruction, and also develop positive attitude, initiative, the ability to solve problems and develop independence in thought and action.
- Help pupils become responsible, honest, trustworthy and reliable citizens.
- Help pupils develop lively and enquiring minds and to listen and argue rationally.
- Help pupils acquire a sense of respect for other people and property both in school and in the wider community.
- Encourage pupils to develop an active interest in caring for and appreciating the environment and the world.
- Inculcating the right morals and attitude needed for proper development
- Working closely with parents and the community for pupil’s all round development.